|Review Comment: |
This is a re-submission of a manuscript which was previously assessed as ready for publications pending "Minor Revisions". Please refer to my previous review for comments on how the work presented satisfies the evaluation criteria of SWJ.
The authors have provided a detailed cover letter where they answered all my questions. Therefore, I recommend that this new version of the paper is ready for publication. When preparing the final submissions, the authors should fix the following minor (yet important) issues:
* Section 2.2: "bom-station:Station and acorn-site:Site defined as ssn:Station" => based on Fig 1 probably you mean "ssn:Platform" and not "ssn:Station"
* the "dul" prefix is not listed in Table 1
* Fig 2 contains several concepts with prefix "acorn-deployment", which based on Table 2 should be "acorn-deploy"=> please align figure and table
* Section 4: The sentence "There are a number of use cases ..." is too abstract. Please provide a few lines about the mentioned use-cases/opportunities to satisfy reader curiosity.
* the acronym SSN is introduced at least twice: I suggest to introduce it only once and then use it to refer to the corresponding ontology through the paper (there is no need to mention the full name of the ontology once the acronym was introduced)
* different fonts are used for URIs (especially on page 5) => please use style consistently
* Sections 4 and 5 all contain a single sub-section (4.1 and 5.1) => typically there is not much point in introducing sub-sections if there is only one, so authors should consider whether these subsection headings are really needed