Currently Open Calls
This page lists all permanent and special open calls for the Semantic Web Journal.
Special calls have a fixed deadline and usually a guest editorial board.
- Special Issue on Machine Learning for Knowledge Base Generation and Population. [Deadline: January 16, 2017]
- Special Issue on Benchmarking Linked Data. [Deadline: January 31, 2017]
- Special Issue on Semantic Technologies and Interoperablity in the Built Environment. [Deadline: March 1, 2017]
- Special issue on Linked Data for Information Extraction. [Deadline: April 7, 2017]
- Special Issue on Intelligent Exploration of Semantic Data. [Deadline: April 15, 2017]
- Special Issue on Internet of Things. [Deadline: May 1, 2017]
Previous special calls can be found in our blog history.
Permanent calls represent our SWJ paper types. These calls are always open and have no fixed deadlines.